Friday, March 7, 2008

Mmmm cavities


So its midterms right now and all I do is study (ineffectively). I am so burned out I cant wait for a spring break. I have incredible study habits it usually consists of me buying a bunch on unhealthy snacks and finding anything to do to avoid actually studying. Seriously let me label the picture you are seeing: (from left to right) Dogs Head (not edible), Chocolate Covered Raisins, Sour Patch Watermelons, Cherry Coke, and Doritos. Honestly, would you want to study? The dog broke the fence today and ran away. Don't worry she came back three hours later. I'm sure she was running down the middle of the street anywhere she went. Thats what happens when I take her running and she gets out of her collar (happens all the time) then she thinks its a game when I try to get her to come to me. OOOH I get so pissed.

3 comments:

Crazed said...

Hhmmn... I am trying to see what is missing... maybe some twinkies... or red bull. Yep.. it sucks when you get old and can't actually eat ANY of that stuff!

Twisted Sweeties said...

Phil you are giving me cravings! I'm totally jealous. The only snacks we have around the house are my little pony fruit snacks and juice boxes (and occasionally muddy buddies). Good luck!

Twisted Sweeties said...

You need to get a job where we are so I can make them for you whenever. What is the possibility of you moving to Salt Lake if we go there? Totally serious, Neil is trying to do whatever it takes to get there. We are thinking of renting this house, and renting one up there. Call me when you read this.