Friday, March 14, 2008

I'm Not Nerdy


I was out meeting some people I knew I would never see again so I thought I would make up a name. When I introduced myself my mind went blank and I couldn't think of anything to say. Guess what came out....Cherith. No kidding, Cherith was the name that I gave. Funny thing is I was so surprised by the name I gave I didn't even crack a smile. They just gave me a funny look. By the way if you don't know the significance of the name Cherith I don't care for you as a person.
Now onto a different story. I was riding the scooter pictured above down the street and actually thinking I was pretty cool. I was listening to my ipod on shuffle and the song that came on was Michael Jackson's Leave Me Alone. It was then that I realized that I looked like a huge tool. (Still a cool song).

4 comments:

Woodland Family said...

So were you singing along to the music... bopping your head and generally getting down? I would have loved to see that. I guarantee that I have seen and done worse.
I cannot wait until you run into these people again someday on the street and they introduce you to their son/ daughter named... Charith.

Twisted Sweeties said...

Let me clarify. No, I'm not racist, I'm prejudiced. It would be like someone calling me a mormon because I'm wearing a CTR ring, okay. I could tell by the way they were talking, but she had on a huge star of David. I'm probably making myself sound worse, but I was just making an observation. No, I'm really not anti-semetic. I love Jews, I wish I were Jewish. Sort of.

Ty and Em said...

you are so funny! typical phil.

Woodland Family said...

Hannah and I just watched the video! I really enjoyed the Asian subtitles. Hannah thought it was weird.
I just got the CHarith question on the AD trivia game... still makes me laugh that you did not crack a smile! HA!