Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Yes Americans are Dumb

Damn you Ashton...even in hell you are a douche bag! How dumb do you seriously think we are. We know you did this same exact movie plot in Just Married. Everyone knows how this one ends too. If you are unsure of the emotions you will be feeling I will express them to you in words.
Start...funny, funny.
5 minutes in...crappy, crappy.
Middle till about 5 minutes to the end...crappy, crappy.
End...happy.
So to sum it up there is about ten minutes of happiness in this movie. Save yourself the anguish and watch The View.

6 comments:

grandma nina said...

You just like him. We dissected frogs today. One kid says I'll give you $5.00 if you kiss the frog, i'll give you more if you lick it with your tongue. I just about barfed. See Sonya's blog.

Crazed said...

HA! Speaking of crappy movies out... Did you see the Soup cover "Made of Honor"? They said we're going to show a trailer for it and then showed the trailer for "My Best Friends Wedding" and "Maid in Manhattan" and "The Wedding Planner"... It could go on forever!

Neil Sharp said...

Aren't women excited for "Sex and the City" movie. That there shows how stupid and petty Americans are. End of argument. Anything with Sarah "horse-face toliet mouth" Parker and those other nasty women that is actually anticipated by Oprah lovers shows the comming of the Apocolypse.

my verification word is krmzcg. It makes me think of kermit the frog. I'd like to dissect that freak of nature.

Phil G. said...

dont get me started on "Sex and the City" besides the fact that Parker looks like a gangrenous foot. I watched 10 min of that. Apparently all women in NY are completely superficial

grandma nina said...

Do you not know what you would find in Kermit? My hand. My verification word is Kvgos, Kangaroos?

Neil Sharp said...

Not only superficial, but don't work and just sit around in coffee shops talking about their discusting sex lives. I think I would rather watch be have my eyes pulled out of their sockets by Cylons while having hot pokers jabbed in my ears than watch the show...oh wait, it's the same thing