Sunday, April 27, 2008

Maybe but definitely a Weirduh


I always wonder what people think of me. I am pretty random, and thats just with what comes out of my mouth. If you could only see what was in my head you would be wondering why I have so many commercial ideas involving monkeys and guns, and why I secretly aspire to direct commercials and movies staring Taylor as every character.
So if you were graduating what would you ask for? I was struggling with this same question because my friend, Mollie McKown, was graduating in graphic arts with emphasis in photography so we had to get her something. The only logical thing we thought of was a pogo stick....thats right a pogo stick. It was a blast. Okay its no plaque or garments but it rocked...I think, She may disagree.

3 comments:

Crazed said...

Best. Graduation. Gift. Ever!
C'mon... wouldn't you love some random gift? I Know I didn't get anything fun... I just clothes the size 3-12 months. HA! That is what you get when you have a baby when you graduate.

Neil Sharp said...

What would I ask for?
World peace and for all the children of the world to hold and and sing "We Are The World". But that's just me, I care about other people...
But if I could ask for one more thing it would be a Llama, then I could clothe the world with the sweaters I would make out of the wool. Plus I could name it Tina and throw cassaroles at it.

grandma nina said...

you guys make me laugh. I love pogo sticks and monkeys with guns. I think they all go to school in Idaho. jk. I just asked my phone to call my hair cutting place, Mark of Excellence, it said "Did you say, call Mark sucks?" I wonder who it would call. Love you my word verification word is jehut, I like it too.