Friday, April 11, 2008

The Office is Crappy/Awesome!

How do I say this without offending everyone in America right now? This is including all of my friends and possibly all of my family. I started thinking of if after Neil named all of his favorite t.v. shows and why he liked them. I watched the highly anticipated return of The Office. Holy crap! I can't watch that stuff. Now let me explain why...in my life if ever in an uncomfortable situation I will leave, or do what I can to make it less awkward. The show makes everyone feel awkward and tries to, and in my opinion is very successful in doing that. So why would you put yourself through that kind of anguish? The answer to that question is Dwight K. Shrute. I will put myself through that anguish to watch Dwight. Any time I can sit and watch any show and laugh so hard I cry (by myself) is something I remember for the rest of my life. For example, I was watching the one where Dwight gets back at Jim by dressing up as him and dressing like him and I was tickled to death...that is all.

2 comments:

Crazed said...

So uncomfortable! Yet, it is so funny. Who hasn't been in those oh, so akward moments?! I just worry that you had to sit through some of the moments that were caused by me!

Twisted Sweeties said...

I hate the office for that reason. I can't stand Michael Scott. Where everyone else laughs at that stuff, I just get more frustrated. Same reason I can't watch things like Meet the Parents.