Thursday, April 3, 2008

Spring Break

Yep I have a mowhawk. I think I look like a gentleman. When I go to church I part it down the middle and actually look very dignified. We were at Huntington Beach most of the time. If you have never been I suggest you go. It was a lot of fun. I even broke my skimboard riding some gnarly wave. Actually I think it broke in the back of my car putting 80 pound bags on top of it. I don't know why I told that story it makes me sound lame. My body obviously was not the one desired at the beach. Do I really stand like that everywhere I go? I am not that embarrassed at the way I look without a shirt but when you look at me compared to Matt... Im not impressed.
There was a paintball tournament on the beach and some of the balls came over the fence unbroken so we tried breaking them on each other.

4 comments:

Crazed said...

It's to bad that Taylor isn't right next to you! No offense to Taylor... but he makes you look like He-Man! I love your mohawk! So do you still have it?

Twisted Sweeties said...

So, Huntington Beach is where we are going in September. I have no idea what the weather will be like, but you are more than welcome to join us. Awesome pictures

Phil G. said...

My mohawk was just a conversation piece. I only had it for 2 days.

grandma nina said...

The mohawk was pretty awesome. I'm thinking of doing the same. Commenting on the other pictures, I think you are making a banana boat to float down the Portneuf. I still need my sink fixed. The girls have been using my sink to wash their faces, now I can't leave stuff around.