Sunday, January 11, 2009

Poor Travolta Family

I need to apologize ahead of time to Tia and Neil for this picture and say your welcome to everyone else.
So the Travolta family has been through some hard times...very upsetting. Mandy and I were talking about it and tell me if you didn't think that Jett (the boy that died) doesn't look like one of those composite pictures that Conan O'Brian makes. If Jett is not a photoshoped image of John Travolta and Kelly Preston I am very surprised. I was gonna do that with a picture of Mandy and I and ask if we should mate and see what everyone answered. Maybe I shouldn't.... but I am going to eventually. Instead I'm gonna ask a question I got in loaded questions the game: If you had a remote control that could control anything what would you control?

5 comments:

SoccerFanAtic7 said...

I think that we should mate! :)

Dad said...

I would love to control the weather . . . seldom would the temperature fall below 78!!! Okay, so I'm a warm weather person . . . the reason why we own a home in St. George and two weeks of time share in Cancun.

Neil Sharp said...

No need to appologize, Tia has never looked so good! Good for you girl, that body is kickin'!

I would control what is on tv. Arrested Development, Firefly and 24 would really be Jack Bauer 24 hours a day, everyday. Survivor would really be about survival, those people don't have any real function in our world to begin with, so we just put the same useless people on an island, no supplies and no hope of return and see what happens.

And no more ESPN. It's the worst thing to ever happen to sports. They only exist to create stupid pointless "controversies" so they have something to talk about. Show sports and shut up.

And my new reality tv show would be "Is my congress'person' smarter than a pile of sheep terds?" Hosted by Mr. T.

Phil G. said...

I would control the rate and way at which Paris Hilton Dies. I would love to rewind pause and put in slow motion her death. Plus I could have her be hit by a train then the bits of her be eaten by a bear. I know I am disturbed but this lady has not and will not contribute one good thing to this world.

Crazed said...

I would try to split screen my life... like clone myself to be in two places at the same time. I think that I would sleep with one life and exercise in the other. Shop with one and watch Jackson at home with the other.... I could go on and on.
I love the photo!! Look it's all the kids together!