Friday, November 21, 2008

New "Worst Movie" Inductee


So I don't know how many movies I have gone to the theater and walked out of. Maybe about 2. I say 2 because I can only remember one The Devils Advocate I left because it made me sick. Last night I went to go see My Best Friends Girl. I was somewhat reluctant but I had a friend that said it was funny. I should have learned my lesson from Good Luck Chuck and Employee of the Month but I thought I would give it a chance it was in the cheep theater so how bad could it be? So Dane Cook is a dick...I know...you know... its to be expected, and its really not acting thats just the way he is. Jason Biggs plays the same douche bag guy that girls only want to be friends with, thats not really acting either, I'm pretty sure girls don't even like him as a friend. The movie was not even funny and it was so obnoxiously gross that it was all that I could do to stay. Then it just crossed the line. I didn't even crack a smile till they shaved JB's (aka DB) eyebrows off. So tell me all the movies you have walked out on.

4 comments:

Costley Images said...

I totally hated that movie too. I didn't walk out of it but I wish I would have. SOOO stupid. The only movie I can remember walking out of is Moulin Rouge. That was a long time ago and now I love it. HA. Who knows?

Tygards said...

I have only walked out of one movie. It was woodcock. have you seen that one? i hated it, and it was do bad too because we were with some friends that we just met. billy bob thorton (sp?) makes me sick. makes me cringe at the thought of him.

Dad said...

Your Mom and I walked out on The Omen, totally hated that movie. Definitely not uplifting!! I've watched bits and pieces of it on TV from time to time and it still sucks.

Costley Images said...

you need to post some new stuff phil!!! How are you anyway? Any fun plans for new years? you should holla at me sometime, cuz i lost your number. :)