Friday, November 14, 2008

Woa

So I went to Boise and I wasn't really sure how to get to my Dads house but my mom did. When we got there there were about 3 servants they had that were not very helpful but did tell us that my dad and Shauna were gone. So we slipped past them and started snooping around...next thing you know my mom had stolen my dads truck. I had to get in it and drive because she didn't know how to. Somehow my mom got out and stole a 4 wheeler from one of the neighbors and was driving around. I got upset because the neighbors were home and we needed to return it without them noticing. I rode around the block in the ATV and coasted in to park it. When I was done with that I noticed that my dad and Shauna were returning home and I had to return the truck without them noticing. Since the truck was a manual I was able to coast that into park as well. That was all a dream but tell me that that wouldn't happen.... I have such stupid dreams

3 comments:

grandma nina said...

And then I stole all their furniture and food. We had such a time getting it back to Poky that I kept dropping off mattresses all the way home. Then, I flew to SLC to see Maggie I didn't use a plane but it was fun anyway.
I did see on TV that when you are stressed that you dream about things like that and crashes, and storms etc.
Also did you see where in the toy hall of fame the stick was inducted, next thing you know they will induct puddles and rocks. The box is already in.

Crazed said...

HA! I love it.

Dad said...

Now that's a weird dream . . . you know how to get into the house and you have a key to the truck and you know I leave the key in the ATV and that you're all welcome to whatever I've got.

I've had some strange dreams recently too . . . it must be the economy. I'll attribute it to that anyway. I'm ready for some better dreams . . .