Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween


If there is one thing that I regret when I am doing something fun its not taking pictures. I rarely take pictures and it is bugging me. This is actually a pumpkin that taylor carved last year... sorry that its side-ways. My costume for halloween this year was way cool (I thought) but was disappointed when nobody knew what I was. Taylor was the only one who guessed what I was correctly. When he came in my house and saw me he said: "bangarang Rufio." Everybody else thought I was just a punk rocker with a sword.

2 comments:

Twisted Sweeties said...

You should try on your costume again, just so you can take pictures. P.S. I'm coming to pick up Leigh for Thanksgiving, and you are welcome to come with us. I'm implying that you shoud stay longer than just Thursday.

Costley Images said...

So did you go to the howl in that costume? Cuz i heard a bunch of people there yelling... "RUFIO RUFIO RU---FI---OOOOOOOOOOOOO."